CMBA and Money...  

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

huh, what a day...

I know its only been hours since I started my blog, and to bluRr BluR, really appreciate your comment... tell me your contact num, maybe I blanja you nasi goreng... hehee... if you around here la... i know a good place...



ok, back to my day, before this, I am nekad bernaked (this is the way jeff & me express our determination to do sumthin... hahahaa...) to pursue my master and what in my mind is sumthing about IT, and doing research about *sumthin* (cannot tell a... =P ) under my respectful puan sharin. Then like two days ago, suddently one of my collegues introducing MBA to me...



Since my area of study is IS (information system), MBA's courses is not totally an alien for me... at first, it juz lalalaa (another expression that indicates "talk to the hand") and not really interested in that thing... than I went back home and I think over it during showering (I think you can guess how long I took my shower, mwahahaa...) and suddently I felt what a great idea, took sumthin difference field than my undergrades and makes my option wider. coincidencely, I like sumthing about business and planning and do something about decision making...



Juz now, I came back from UNIMAS and start to poret about the courses, duration of study and so on. i'm so glad when my friend told me his master's fee only around RM600++ per sem (fyi, he's doing master by research) and for us it's like, "alah, only few hundred per month and we got juta-juta leh..." (another expresstion that indicates we got a bit money... hahaa...)



Then, when it comes to CMBA offered by UNIMAS, the fees is RM17,760.00!!! OMG!!! cincai kira around RM4k per sem... sedih... How am I going to find that kind of figure in around 4 months... PTPTN confirm out, cannot pakai since it DAMN expensive, Loan also tipis harapan since i haven't permanent yet...



Then suddenly, on way back, my oldest akak, call me and said "erry, akak so buzy today, cannot email you Rossa's song la... tak sempat. Tomorrow morning I'll send it to you..." I said it's ok and I told her my prob and she kinda says eh, pinjam at Agro Bank la... both of us did the calculation over the phone, and with my friend's amazing kepala hotak in math helping me to remember all my potongan bulanan (hahahaaa... can u believe it? I dont even know that!!! thanks to him!!!), I kinda find solution about the money... pinjam RM* and bayar RM* per month. My akak cannot confirm it but it's ok coz the possibility is there!!! Huh, sooooo lega... feels like there's light at the end of dark tunnel (cewah!!!)... Ala-ala ada harapan bah!



Doa2 key aku aa... mudahan dapat eh!


2 comments: to “ CMBA and Money...

  • Dazeree Joan
    June 11, 2008 at 10:14 AM  

    hi newbie. hehe
    sa pun mo smbung master. tp money is the root of all evil.

    http://dazereejj.blogspot.com

  • cherryblossom
    June 12, 2008 at 3:59 PM  

    hye ya erry..same wif me. i also have the intention to pursue my study to master level. it's just money and commitment constraint.to pay the loan, means that i have to work and study at the same time.thus, leads to commitment and time management; which quite hard right now since i always come back home late at night. *sigh*...about loaning from agro bank,i've already heard abt tht.offers low interest among other banks.i think if you have guarantor,your loan should be ok.

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster