Dinner @the BANQUET  

Tuesday, June 17, 2008



Last nite, i went out wif my friend from high school... Rafie... not that rafie (jul, i know what you thinking... :P ) He just came back from Japan and last night tengada nya call...

So we went to all over Kuching to find new place to dine... I fetch him depan simpang umahnya...

me: Yo, Nama brita nuan? Apa embak payung ya, kedak ninek tua jak...
he: Damn you... Ujan rintis la... how are u?
me: aku sentiasa ok... where are we goin’? Ko dah makan?!
he: lom, juh makan... ku baruk ok dari demam... jet-legged...
me: ok, makan siney?!
he: got new place ka?
me: Jum survey... aku pun tengah cari tempat baru...
he: aku ajak tempat baru yang ko dah pernah pergi... bukannya nak baru survey kinek
me: cis, eh, ada kat area Jln Keretapi... banyak baru bukak juak...
he: oklah... boh pegi tempat bagus glak... aku makey loar pendek tok, malas ditanyak mak ku lak... baruk bait demam dah pegi jauh2...
me: since kita duak laki nak, so how about if we go to Two Bananas.... hahaa...
he: Macam-macam jak ko tok... ok, ku on jak...

We went there but unfortunately both of us 'kena halau'. They said they serve no food after 6pm... only drink... We were so frustrated (since we drive all the way to there already...) We wandering around and finally, we had our dinner @ the BANQUET... What so funny was, I asked the manager in-charge, "We looking for place to eat..." Sedangkan that IS a restaurant!!!

I recommend you guyz try the BANQUET... but make sure u bring extra cash since it's a bit costly.. We ate Sirloin Steak with Blackpepper Source and Lamb *sumthing* with chef's special gravy... It was DELICIOUS!!!



*Sirloin Steak



*Lamb *sumthing* --> forgot, (^.^)
-- before --



-- after --


3 comments: to “ Dinner @the BANQUET

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster