KACHS @ Damai Beach Resort  

Monday, June 16, 2008

There are a lot of things happen this week... but so little time to write... anyway, just wait a bit longer, than i'll upload some pics of me, ma friends and our activities... fuh, didn't think blogging is so much work and fun at the same time... how u guyz maintain it, huh?!

last week, my friend called me and asking my help to organize family day event for her friend. since I dont have anything better to do, So, OK.


at first, i tot it was for company or sumthin, then when we discussed, i realize it really a family day for their OWN family... known as Kelab Anak Cucu Hj Sebli (KACHS). There are 9 families with 40 to 50 family members, gathered from all over Malaysia... The event takes place at Damai Beach Resort, last Saturday (14/6/2008).


Preparation:


Basically, the planning has been done earlier (god knows when, heheee) but I just join the judge group (thats how they called us) that Thursday, and suddenly they put my name as head in-charge and so on... I feel like hello... i know nothing... dont blame me if anyting go wrong ah...


The Day:


Tiring and DAMN HOT!!! Imagine, almost all day long sun-bathing tepi pantai... I think sun-block pun dah 4 5 lapis but still all of us got sunburn... Ana & Lyn iboh crita gik, dah kedak lobster panggang, yang bezanya, nya duak sikda sepit (except for ana kot, suka ngubit! aren't you?! hahaa...). Me? of coz la... dah ala2 tambi dah... T_T.

Being judges for a big family event is not an easy task... we recieve comment here and there (padah jak sia kenak komplen... nak owh... hehee). But luckily, we manage to minimize it by saying "Keputusan Pengadil Adalah Muktamad" --> Hahaaa... Jaik aku eh!


*cis, ana 'recover' in a day!! Me and afzan, still ireng glendeng deng till now... T_T


The Night:

At first, almost like disaster when all the 'event people' datang lambat than the audience... Hahaa... pity Apis (fyi, he's the president of the club) when he had to take over our 'role' as protocol people... (sorry buddy! :p ). But in the end of the nite, the function, KACHS NITE -glamour and glitters is a success...

The singing, dancing and performances are so happening... this group of people, are so talented and gifted... you'll be surprise if you saw one big family, almost all of them got talent...

The next day, we play volleyball. Then we enjoy ourself with poco-poco (even macho-guy like apis dancing with us!). It was my first time, (in fact, it was for all of us) but luckily the step are simple and easy... apis and his bros so lucu since they are not dancing, but stepping... Lyn & me modified poco-poco to clubbing dance and I called it as pochong dance (mwahahaa)...

Overall:

For me, it was a success... not the best, but still a good one... I enjoy myself very much, i guess Apis, Ana, Afzan, Lyn, Intan also feel the same way... We laugh together, work together, the foods and drink so nice, happening dinner, warming responds, and so on.. Everything feels like perfectly in place... The most important, I met new faces and be friends with them... To Apis, Lyn, Darlene and Ana, YOU GUYZ ROCK!! To Afzan & Intan, thank you very much!!!

Salute you guyz KACHS...

--> The Vogue <--

Apis, Me, Ana, Afzan, Intan & Lyn (bottom)

p/s: semua nang kachs-kachs *wink*... hahaa...


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster