Craving for Sushi...  

Sunday, January 11, 2009

yesterday i went Cold Storage with my friend and i brought a pack of instant sushi (i guess they call it that)... DAMN nice!!! I'm not a sushi eater at first... 2 or 3 rolls of sushi or maki are enough for me... but after i ate THE sushi... gosh, I'm craving for more!!!

so, today i went to Sushi King with my best gal-pal. We ate like crazy there... actually its my first experience having my meal there but it was nice... people told me don't go to S.K as the sushi not nice (some even claim T.J's sushi better than S.K's) but for me it quite ok... I cant say it is the


 best sushi but it still nice and eatable... hehee...

the picture i upload is the first 10 minutes we eat... HAHAHAA... how extreme is that?! 

in the end of the day, it cost us quite a fortune... hahahaa... luckily we bring extra cash and my friend got discount card...

my advise: Don't go to sushi place if you hungry, and always look for special promotion plate (usually the one with colour-white-colour plate)... 

personal note: i really want to try a Japanese restaurant (i'll find the restaurant name later) that located next to Agro Bank, Satok... I heard it a nice place with very tasty japanese food...


4 comments: to “ Craving for Sushi...

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster